Grain Bin Coating Services
Say Goodbye to Rusting, Chipping, & Peeling Surfaces!
- Do you need to stop leaks to protect your grain?
- Do you need to pass inspection?
- Do you want to extend the life of your grain bin?
- Are you looking for an eco-friendly solution?
Save Money – Never Paint or Coat Again!
Polyurea Coating, professionally applied by Double G Coatings, solves your problems.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance:
- No Seams for Dirt or Bacteria to Grow In
- No Fasteners
- Can Be Pressure-Washed
- Easily Repaired or Maintained
- Will Not Warp, Crack, or Split
Grain Bin Coating Services that Meet the Standards
Our products have successfully passed the USDA criteria, as well as Wisconsin requirements, for application in food processing and dairy facilities. These are also safe when you need to repair and line either the mixing or loading pad for bulk fertilizers, based on the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture standards. We also comply with Iowa’s, Illinois’, and Wisconsin’s requirements regarding secondary containments.
Grain Bin Sealant Before & After: