Coatings & Linings
Say Goodbye to Rusting, Chipping, & Peeling Surfaces!
Our polyurea coatings and linings are superior to paints, stains, varnishes, and epoxies.
- Polyurea Coatings & Linings: Waterproof, Chemical Resistant, Non-toxic, for:
- Grain Bins
- Secondary Containment Systems
- Truck Beds & Vehicle Chip Guards
Save Money – Never Paint or Coat Again!
- Hassle-Free Maintenance:
- No Seams for Dirt or Bacteria to Grow In
- No Fasteners
- Can Be Pressure-Washed
- Easily Repaired or Maintained
- Will Not Warp, Crack, or Split
Coatings and Linings that Meet the Standards
Our products have successfully passed the USDA criteria, as well as Wisconsin requirements, for application in food processing and dairy facilities. These are also safe when you need to repair and line either the mixing or loading pad for bulk fertilizers, based on the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture standards. We also comply with Iowa’s, Illinois’, and Wisconsin’s requirements regarding secondary containments.
We take pride in offering coatings and linings that are more cost-efficient, yet far superior to ordinary paint. Here are the reasons:
Double G Protective Polyurea Coatings
|Available in Many Colors||Available in Many Colors|
|Scratch, Peel, and Flake Off||Durable Protection|
|Do Not Add Strength to Your Surface||Become Part of The Structural Material and Improve Its Quality|
|Need Maintenance||Don’t Need Maintenance|
|Rust or Oxidize||Rust and Oxidation Resistant|
|Eaten by Chemicals||Extended Chemical Resistance|
|Not Abrasion Resistant||Abrasion Resistant|
|Low Weather Resistance||Weather Resistant|
|Limited Temperature Resistance||Extended Temperature Resistance|
|Hard||Tough, Versatile, Flexible, and Durable|
|Potentially Toxic||Safe and Non-Toxic to Humans, Animals, and Plants|
|Fail to Pass Government Inspection in Many Situations||Our Product’s Qualities and Application Process Meet the USDA Criteria and State Requirements|
- Double G Protective Polyurea Coatings and Linings have
- a temperature range of -40°F to 300°F
- an elongation of 20%+- to 400%
- tensile strength of 200+- to 3000 PSI
…this is what makes our coatings and linings so versatile and durable.
- General Dry Time (to the Touch) = 30 Seconds
- Light Traffic Time = Two Hours
- Heavy Traffic Time = Six Hours
- Full-Cure = 72 Hours
- Polyurea Coatings and Linings are so versatile, they can be applied to
- Foam Insulation
Your product will be sprayed under heat and pressure up to a thickness of 1/8″. In no event will the dealer be liable for any damage resulting from abuse or accident. Double G will only repair or replace defects that have not resulted from abuse.
Perfect for Any Surface
Interior or exterior, here are just some of the places that benefit from protective polyurea coatings: